The health and safety of our guests and staff will always be our number one priority. We will continue to follow OHA guidelines and react swiftly to situations should they arise. Our vessels, cruises and restaurants in Portland are open with continued rigorous attention to every operational mandate.
What we ask of our customers
· Please do not dine with us if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been caring for and in contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms.
· Wash hands as often as possible.
· Hand sanitizer will be available for guests.
· Face masks are not required on board, but encouraged for any immunocompromised persons per Oregon Health Authority.
What our staff is doing to ensure passenger safety
· We have upgraded all the HVAC filters on all our vessels to ones that are rated to trap smaller particles, including viruses.
· Staff will not come to work if they have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been caring for and in contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms.
· Staff will wash hands thoroughly (30 seconds) as often as possible.
· Staff will ensure high-traffic areas are being sanitized regularly.
Visit the following websites for more information on COVID-19.
CDC • Multnomah County • Oregon Health Authority